Hey everyone! I’d like to start off by saying thank you to each and every person who has a copy of Underneath the Whiskey. It means the absolute world to me! For those who have finished reading it, I’ve been blown away by the response so far!
(Side note: if you’ve read the book and haven’t left a review on Amazon, I would absolutely love if you could take a minute or so to leave one. It may seem like nothing, but each and every review makes such a difference for me! Could make or break a book purchase.)
As an author, I’ve always wanted my book(s) to make a difference and really connect with people someday, so to hear that my book has been making a difference, has been unbelievable and I am so thankful to each and every one of you.
So, what is the #bentravelsto campaign? Well, it’s a fun little way for me to connect with you and spread the word about my novel, in hopes that more people can connect with Ben’s story!
Underneath the Whiskey is currently in a few different states, as well as a few different countries: Finland, Canada, Australia, and South Africa! So here’s what I’d love for you to do!
- Take a photo of the book (with or without you in it), preferably in some way that represents where you live
- Post it to your social media or if that makes you uncomfortable, email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag the photo with #bentravelsto #yourcountry #yourstate #whereveryoumaybe #anyotherhelpfulhastag (see above sample). If you’re in the hashtagging mood: #bookrecommendations #bookreview #booklover #bookstagram are some good hashtags as well, but no need to go crazy!
- Tag me in the photo @chelsealauren92 (Instagram) or chelslauren92 (Twitter). If you are friends with me on Facebook, that is fine as well! But Instagram or Twitter is preferred.
- Have fun with this! Be as creative as you’d like and if you take the book traveling, tag where you travel!
If you have a Kindle version, you can still participate! Just take a photo of the title page and the Kindle!
I’ll be posting various photos of myself with the book in random places and I hope for this to be an ongoing campaign for future readers!
If you participate, thank you so much for joining in! I cannot wait to see the photos!
If you don’t have a copy and are interested, I’m doing an end of the summer book giveaway. If you’re on Twitter, follow and tweet my pinned tweet! For an extra entry, follow this blog. You’ll be entered to win a physical copy! U.S. citizens only.